Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome to Micaela's Craft Blog


One word to describe "Micaela's Craft Blog" would probably be (and no it is not in the English language)...Meraki! Meraki is Greek for doing something with creativity and love...
Welcome to "Micaela's Craft Blog"! Hi, I'm Micaela and this is my craft blog, hence the name"Micaela's Craft Blog" (Names are one thing I'm not very creative with. :) )! Love of creativity is what this blog is all about! Most everyone who knows me already knows that I have a love of crafts, painting and anything I can do with my hands. I enjoy teaching others this gift as well and this is one of the reasons I've started this blog. My desires for this blog are first to honor Christ and second to be able to share my latest crafts, along with how you too can make them. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead and hope you will enjoy crafting as much as I do!

Micaela

P.S.  I will post my first craft post in a few days, so be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment