Friday, January 20, 2012

Tutorial- Crochet Facial Washers


Have I ever mentioned I can't follow a pattern, any pattern, to save my life? :) Well, I can't and this is why whenever I crochet, I just make up my own pattern...

So, here is one of my original patterns for "Crochet Facial Washers!"

These facial washers are so soft, and perfect for washing your face with your favorite facial wash...
They're reusable, so I guess you could consider them a "green" product, seeing how they will save you from buying all those cotton balls or disposable facial washing pads that a lot of people use... ;)



Yarn (100% cotton)
Crochet Hook ( H/8-5.00mm )
Scissors

Time: five to ten minutes...


Chain five.
Join with a slip stitch.
Chain two.

Double crochet in round nine times.
join with a slip stitch.
Chain one.
In every space, single crochet two, in round.
Join with a slip stitch.
Chain two.

Count as 1,2,3...
In every third space double crochet two.
Join with a slip stitch.
Chain one

Count as 1,2,3...
In every third space single crochet two
Join with a slip stitch.
Chain one.
Repeat process two more times,
creating two more rows...
(remember to chain one each time
 you start a new row)


Fasten off...
Weave in extra string...


And there you have it, a beautiful, soft, crochet facial washer!

Micaela

Hope you found this tutorial useful! Let me know if you have any trouble with it
 in the comments and I'll try to help you out... :)

1 comment: