Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Updates

Hello Crafters,

I thought with the New Years arrival I should update the blog a bit and bring everyone up to date on what this year holds for "Micaela's Craft Blog"!

So, this week I've been working on the blog a bit...
I am trying to make it easier and more convenient for everyone! :)

If you take a look at the side bar the first new item you will see is below my wonderful followers :)...
You can now be updated and informed with the latest craft post by following me by email!

My second new addition to the blog is labeling all the posts. This can be found under "Blog Archive".
This allows you to easily find a craft, or crafts like it, because they are all in one easy to find, organized place.

Thirdly, I have put up a poll...
This poll is just for fun and is asking everyone what there favorite craft, from "Micaela's Craft Blog" has been so far. Be sure to check it out... this poll will be closing 1/18/12 at 10:44 a.m. :)

Last, but not least, I have put up some pictures of the craft post and if you click on them they will take you right to their page.

A few of my New Years resolutions are to post on this blog about every nine to ten days...
I do a lot of crafting so it shouldn't be too hard to keep that resolution! :)
If there is any particular craft you would like to see on the blog just let me know by leaving a comment in the comment box below.
I will be happy to read any of your suggestions.

I am also in the process of starting an Etsy Shop, an online store where you can sell homemade craft items. I will be posting more details about that later...

I have talked to a few friends who said they would guest post a tutorial of a craft for my blog, so I am really excited about that!

Well, I think that's about it, except I forgot to mention that there will be one or two surprises through out the year for the crafters who follow "Micaela's Craft Blog"! :)

So, now your all caught up... :)
I hope you all have a wonderful 2012!

Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment