Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Afgan, ornamnets and papar stars...

Goodness Micaela, where have you been....?
It's been about two weeks since I last posted, two weeks of crazy busyness for me...
Throughout the last two weeks I never found time to take pictures of some of the crafts I was working on, but of course I was still crafting numerous things. I finished an afghan I had been working on for about six months...

I was asked to teach a craft class on the "Simple Paper Stars"! Here is one of my sample stars I made for the class...

And I have been working on making tons of Acorn Top Ornaments (yea, I know it's not Christmas... :) )...


I have also just finished a soft yellow crochet baby blanket (I just finished it last night so I don't have a picture of it!) and I started a light blue afghan last night as well and a multicolor scrap crochet afghan...
My room is covered in silver glitter, yarn, finished afghans waiting to be put away, paint, and paper stars that I have no idea where to store...heehee
I guess I know what I will be doing this week ;)...
Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment