Saturday, February 4, 2012

Embroidery Thread + Clothespins = Organized ;)


Yes, that's right, I spent two hours today organizing all my embroidery threads...totally an exciting way to spend a Saturday, right? :p...heehee.
I've always had a terrible time trying to keep my embroidery thread from getting tangled and lost, so when I saw a picture of how someone wrapped their thread in clothespins, I was like, Whoa!...I so need to do that...so today I did :) ...
But, not only did I just wrap the thread around clothespins, I also wrote on the ends of the clothespins what each embroidery threads' number was...

I have about half a basket done and
still have more to do...
If you want to do this to your embroidery thread... you will need...

Open up a clothespin and place one end of your embroidery thread in between, then close your clothespin. Wrap your embroidery thread around until you have about an inch of thread left and slip it through the tip of your clothespin...
Take a pen and write on the top of the clothespin the thread's number...

Yeah, it's really that easy (you probably didn't even need these instructions :) )...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment