Monday, December 19, 2011

Six days until Christmas!

Six days until Christmas and my room is covered in ribbon, boxes, wrapping paper, bows, tape...ect.! I have been busy wrapping presents all day, listening to Christmas music ( Michael Buble`'s Christmas CD is amazing) and my family and I just got back from looking at our neighborhood Christmas lights!
As I was wrapping presents today I thought I would take a few pictures and post a few ways I've found to top a gift with a bow in a new and different way!

To this four bowed gift I added a name tag that I made from scrabble pieces that doubles as an ornament (the girl I'm giving it to really loves scrabble)!

For this bow, just wrap ribbon around your hand and then take another piece of ribbon and tie a knot in the middle of the ribbon that was wrapped around your hand. Fluff the sides and attach it to the top of your gift!



This last gift is topped with a bow (made in the same fashion as the gift box bow tutorial I recently posted) and an origami heart ornament that I'm doubling as a gift tag!

Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment